August 10, 2010

Nanaos Dragon Pullover

ManholeCover
We found the inspiration for our Nanaos Dragon Pullover in the streets of Budapest on this amazing manhole cover.

Check out some other cool manhole imagery from Budapest.

We found these on a blog called Manhole Miscellany.

Here at Tea, we’ve been wondering whether the image on the pullover is really a dragon. Or could it be an eagle?

To us, no matter what you call it, the Nanaos Dragon Pullover is one sweatshirt boys will love to wear back to school and all throughout the fall. It’s sure to be warm, comfortable conversation-starter.

What do you think? dragon or eagle?

What do you think? dragon or eagle?

Comments

1. Jaime-Ann says:

Can I just say that I have never seen this site before! I came over from YouData.com and I absolutely LOVE the clothing! I ordered a catalog and my little 5 year old will love all the pretty dresses! Super excited and I am now a huge fan of teacollection.com!! My nephew would love this sweater – trust me, his mom is getting this link sent to her now!

2. Zsuzsa says:

Actually I think it’s a “turul” which is a falcon-type bird from Hungarian mythology. You can find turul images all over Hungary. According to myth, a turul led the magyar tribes to settle in the land that is now Hungary.

Love the pullover! I’m going to get one for my son.

3. Elisabeth says:

Eagle

4. lisac says:

Hey Zsuzsa, Great to learn about the Turul from you. Sounds like that might be it. Thanks so much!

5. lisac says:

Jaime-Ann, so glad you found your way to Tea. Post some photos on Facebook when you get them. We’d love to see your 5-year old and nephew in their Tea clothes.

6. Sandra says:

Received this top over the weekend and upon closer inspection is looks more like bird-like creature to me – I love it!