When four of Tea’s finest were spotted in polka dots, we couldn’t resist a picture! Have your little one join the fun with our new Modern Dot Bubble Dress. In the Beijing art district known as Dashanzi or 798, we loved seeing the art that abounds in galleries and on the street. It inspired this dress!
Whether you’re sending your little ones off to sleep away camp for the first time or the fifth time, it’s never easy. Well, the packing isn’t ever easy. We know it’s almost impossible to not forget something, but we’re hoping this list will help make sure you remember the essentials – sheets and fan not included.
1. Pull out the iron on labels and grab a Rub-A-Dub marker. Many camps require that all clothing and equipment is marked with your child’s name, but it’s a good idea to label regardless of what’s asked. Send a marker along with your child to make sure the counselor can help with anything that was overlooked.
2. We understand that a monogrammed laundry bag probably isn’t required, but we suggest you take that extra step. Having a bag that’s unique and personal will make laundry pick up a little easier and drop off a little more fun.
3. Shoes. Slip on sneakers and a solid pair of sandals are an absolute must. Although they’ll come back worn and tattered, they’ll keep your little one covered and comfortable every step of the way!
4. Easy tanks and tees for everyday wear. Packing tops and bottoms that can be easily mixed and matched are ideal for summer camp outfitting. By sending basics, morning dressing won’t be hard on anyone.
5. Flashlights are helpful for the post campfire walk back to the cabin. This lantern/flashlight lights the way and will easily hang under bunks for late night letter writing.
6. Don’t forget the nice outfits! Dances and closing ceremonies usually call for dressier attire – A cotton dress and polo are easy solutions.
8. Swimsuits! Splashing and diving could easily be an everyday occurrence, packing extras is a must.
9. Since they’ll be splashing and diving more often than not, make sure they’re covered with long lasting sunscreen. Wipes and mists seem to work best for kids.
10. Towels are important, but knowing which towel is yours is even more crucial. Having your child’s name marked very clearly makes it easy – and towel wraps are a necessity for crowded summer camp cabins!
Don’t forget to check with your local retailer to find perfect packing pieces!
Looking for red, white and blue options for the fourth? We’ve got you covered with tops, bottoms, dresses and more! Be sure to claim our free shipping over $50 offer on Facebook – the sooner you order the sooner you’ll be able to focus on parade fun and backyard BBQ’s!
We’ve taken three of our favorite [semi-annual sale!] girl’s dresses and paired them with leggings for easy outfitting solutions. Whether you prefer bold combinations or subtle matching, we’ve got you covered!
While our wardrobe sets make it easy for you purchase select styles to mix & match, it’s important to take note of all of the possibilities! You can make a statement by mixing patterns or play it safe with shades of pink. Want to encourage your little citizen to make her own choices?
Grab the image above to print.
Have her cut out each piece and see what types of outfits she can create.
(Right click to ‘Save As’ or click on the image and drag it onto your desktop to print)
Take key pieces from winter into spring. Make them work extra time by mixing and matching. Double up on layers for the colder months and when it starts to get warmer, leave the long layer at home.
Here is one of our favorite layered girls outfits: