Looking for red, white and blue options for the fourth? We’ve got you covered with tops, bottoms, dresses and more! Be sure to claim our free shipping over $50 offer on Facebook – the sooner you order the sooner you’ll be able to focus on parade fun and backyard BBQ’s!
We’ve taken three of our favorite [semi-annual sale!] girl’s dresses and paired them with leggings for easy outfitting solutions. Whether you prefer bold combinations or subtle matching, we’ve got you covered!
Last week we asked you to tag your tea pictures with #teacollection and what great pictures you’ve shared! We absolutely love seeing tea in action – keep tagging your photos and we’ll continue to share them on Studio T.
We’re so excited to announce today that our Semi-Annual Sale is on! Save up to 50% off all spring items. Remember, sizes are limited and pieces are selling out quickly, if you see something you like – be sure to grab it while you can. Girls dresses can be found for less than $20 and boys tops are as low as $12.50!
We thought it would be fun to compile a few songs from a handful of the countries we’ve visited as a way to celebrate the past 11 years. You’ll find everything from traditional Hungarian folk songs to contemporary music from Norway. Now turn it up and start dancing!
We’d be lying if we told you we never pass our little ones a smart phone or an ipad to keep them entertained. The truth is, sometimes it’s just easier – especially when traveling! With so many game apps available today, we thought it would be fun to share our top 10 favorite apps with you. They teach new languages, allow world exploration, help quiet loud nights, and make fractions fun! And remember, while a lot of these apps are over $0.99, in the end you’ll appreciate the ad-free, no fuss design the cost gets you.
Do you have a favorite that you don’t see here? We want to know! Leave a comment below.
1. Sleep Pillow Sounds$1.99 – Although this isn’t a game your children can play, we thought it was important to include. It can be hard to sleep in a new bed with unfamiliar sounds when traveling, but with the help of this app the foreign sounds will be quieted. We consider this to be a must when traveling with children.
2. Endless Alphabetfree – We must warn you that skipping the ad before you hand your device over to the kids is key to this ‘free’ app, and once you get to the drag and drop screen you might not want to let go! The idea is for your little one to match the letters on the screen to create a complete word. The longer you keep a finger on the letter, the longer the letter is sounded out (maybe headphones would be best in public?) and once you’ve completed it, the definition is acted out by your new colorful monster friends and you’re on to the next!
3. Toca Kitchen$2.99 – Your children will be preparing 12 different ingredients 180 ways in no time! Since this app isn’t a timed game, there’s no pressure to get to the next level – they’ll able to explore at their own pace. Prefer a vegetarian mode? No problem, they’ve got you covered!
4. Barefoot World Atlas$4.99 – Travel the world through your 4 inch screen with this beautiful app. Geographer and BBC TV presenter Nick Crane will be your guide as you fly around the (3D) world exploring oceans and continents, meeting different people and learning about their way of life. Explore and discover the big world we live in.
5. Petting Zoo by Christoph Niemann$0.99 – You may know him as an illustrator from The New Yorker, but here you will see his illustrations come to life through alligator’s teeth as guitar strings and octopus arms as a mandolin. It’s silly, charming, and perfectly entertaining.
6. Stack the Countries$1.99 – A wonderful way to help your little ones learn country capitals, landmarks, and geographic locations. Want to start smaller? Try the Stack the States app. They’re simple and effective!
7. PBS Parents Play & Learnfree – This interactive app is specifically designed for parents. Providing you with dozens of games, you’ll be able to connect every day “teachable moments” to math and literally skills, making trips to the grocery store more exciting for everyone! This free app can be toggled from English to Spanish – perfect bilingual families!
8. Learn Spanishfree – Or Japanese, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, or Portuguese with each MindSnack apps. With 9 different games, your children will build essential vocabulary and conversational skills. Unlock levels as you progress and watch your avatar grow smarter and brighter!
9. Peekaboo Barn$1.99 – Although language packages (other than spanish) are an additional $0.99 per bundle, we think this app is a wonderful way to learn animals and the sounds they make. You can also record voices so friends or visiting family can capture their own voice for your children to hear.
10. Oh No Fractions!$0.99 – Math isn’t always a favorite, but with this app it’s easy to see how fractions compare, add, subtract, multiply, and divide through visuals. Keep track of your child’s progress with the statistics feature. The design is sleek and simple, and will have fractions learned in no time!
Welcome baby, to a world of color & cloud of comfort!
Our ‘Welcome Baby’ collection has everything you’ll need, from night time snuggles to stylish outings, we’ve got you covered. Always cozy – you’ll never have to worry about your little one being uncomfortable.
Earlier this week we asked you to share your family photos on instagram with the hashtag #teaheartsmoms. Keep tagging those photos – we love seeing all of these smiling faces. Wishing you a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend!
Things we found and want to share from this past week:
Mother’s Day, the one day dedicated to all mother’s around the globe. You work so hard to keep the kids on schedule, to make sure everyone is fed, you sacrifice your few precious hours of sleep to tend to sick babies. It’s no easy job. Every Mother’s Day we try and thank those who’ve raised us and looked after us for so many years – the ones who still pick up our calls to listen and never stop encouraging us to explore the world. We’ve gathered a few recipes and DIYs for this year’s special day, and while we realize most of our Mother’s Days won’t be so calm and collected, it’s nice to dream, right?
This Mother’s Day, let’s…
Spend all morning diving into the pile of magazines and books we never seem to have time to read. Surround ourselves with fresh flowers. Drink our coffee slowly… in silence. Buy outfits for ourselves. Re-read old Mother’s Day cards and remember the first time we heard “mama”. Open pretty packages. Enjoy a long brunch with family. Remember the women who helped us become the ladies we are today. Get lost in art and celebrate the everyday beauty of being a mother.