- Slim fit conforms to CFR 1615 / 1616
- Slim fit conforms to Canada Dimensional Restrictions for Pajamas
- Zip front for easy dressing
- 100% cotton rib, brushed on the inside for extra softness
- Machine wash
- A portion of every purchase is donated to the Global Fund for Children. Together we can make an impact. Learn more
- Style #7S32700
Looks Good With
We want to see your kids in tea! Share your photos.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $150.
$7 shipping on everything else.See Details
Ratings & Reviews
Super cute - size up!
I love love love the print of these pjs. They also look adorable on. My only issue is that they run a little small. My daughter started wearing these at 6 months, but the 6-9 month size felt like a squeeze on her. I’m going to order the next round of pjs in a larger size.
Los Angeles, CA
May 16, 2017
Snug and soft!
The arm and leg holes are narrow, makes it hard to get on. We sized up, so now it's a good snug fit. Even though the pjs are extra long, they stay in place because of the snugness. My daughter is 17lbs 29in, long and lean, and we got the 18-24m size. She is typically just entering the 12-18m size. The pjs are worth it for their softness! Love the feel of the inside.
Aug 21, 2017