Our Furoshiki Gift Wrap
We travel all over the world for inspiration, and we always find so much beauty in other cultures. In Japan, we fell in love with furoshiki ("foo-roe-sh-kee")—a traditional wrapping cloth used to carry gifts or clothing.
We love furoshiki as an elegant, versatile and earth-friendly way to wrap or transport a gift. It can even be re-used as a scarf, a kerchief, a headband, a cape!
Since we don’t include prices on the packing slip, it can always be used as a gift receipt.
Have you ever thought about wrapping gifts in something other than paper? During the winter holidays, 4 million tons of wrapping paper and shopping bags are thrown away. Wrap your gifts the eco-friendly way with our signature Furoshiki Gift Wrap, inspired by the artful Japanese tradition of wrapping gifts in beautiful swaths of cloth. Your giftee can re-use and repurpose the cloth gift wrap any time of year.
The Tea Gift Card is the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Simply tell us who the lucky recipient is, select the amount you'd like to send to them and add your own personal gift message. The gift recipient will receive an email that includes a unique code, the amount of your gift, your special message and details on how to redeem it.
Gift Card FAQ
When will my gift recipient receive the Gift Card?
Gift Cards are sent immediately after your order is placed unless a specific delivery date is specified.
Are there shipping charges on Gift Card?
Gift Cards are sent via email. There are no shipping charges for them.
Can I purchase a Gift Card in a denomination other than what I see on the site?
No, but we offer four different amounts ranging from $25 to $200.
Can a Gift Card be used more than once?
Yes, a Gift Card can be used on as many orders as desired until the value is used up.
Can a Gift Card be used towards shipping and taxes?
Yes, Gift Cards can be spent on shipping, taxes, gift wrap and products.
What if I have lost or misplaced my Gift Card code?
Keeping track of the code is the recipient's responsibility. However, if you have lost your code or forgotten the balance on your Gift Card, give us a call and we'll see if we can look it up for you. We can usually find them if we know who originally purchased the Gift Card or by looking up the recipient's email address.
Can I reload my Tea Gift Card?
Once a Gift Card is spent, we can't reload it. But you can always buy additional ones here.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to Gift Card purchases. If merchandise items are included in your order, coupon value will only apply to merchandise items.
- Sales tax will not be applied to Gift Card purchases. If merchandise items are included in your order, tax will only apply to merchandise items.
- Tea Collection is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Card codes.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for cash (except where required by law) or applied to a Tea Collection invoice.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed at teacollection.com or by calling 866.374.8747.