- Slim fit conforms to CFR 1615 / 1616
- Zip front for easy dressing
- Non-slip grips on soles of the feet
- 100% cotton rib, brushed on the inside for extra softness
- Machine wash
- A portion of every purchase is donated to the Global Fund for Children. Together we can make an impact. Learn more
- Style #6W42702
Looks Good With
We want to see your kids in tea! Share your photos.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100.
$7 shipping on everything else.See Details
Ratings & Reviews
Who does this fit?
This runs comically small, particularly in the arms. The arm hole opening is about as big as my thumb. I have twins who recently turned 6 months and I bought the 6-12m size (in the forest fox print and the snow monkey print). The boy is 17lbs and I can barely get his arms in, and when I do, the fabric is severely stretched out and warps the pattern. I can barely zip it closed. My baby girl is 13lbs (bottom 1% by weight!!) and the arms are tight on her too. I'm very disappointed, as I love my other Tea clothes and none of them fit this badly. I wouldn't even recommend sizing up because the length is normal. The extra info listed this as "slim fit" and I thought that would be great because my babies are small and most clothes that are the correct length are too baggy, but this would only fit an alien baby with tiny arms and no hips.
Jan 9, 2017